Up your game with this all-Carbon rigid fat bike fork. Fitting up to 4.8" tires with a 26" wheel or 3.0" with a 27.5", this weapon will put your fat bike on the diet it deserves. - Full OCLV carbon construction with tapered 1-1/8-1.5" headtube 51mm offset - Accepts post mount brakes, up to 210mm max rotor size - 490mm axle-to-crown length, fits up to 26 x 4.8" or 27.5 X 3.0" tires - Includes 150x15mm thru-axle and carbon compression steerer plug - Carbon armor replaceable dropout guards
$33.99 - $37.99
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
$878.99 - $879.99
When RockShox re-launched Pike in 2013, it immediately became the benchmark for Trail and Enduro forks, with a supple and progressive feel that simply could not be matched. To ensure Pike’s continuing domination of the class, we put it on a weight-loss program, added the new Charger 2 Damper, included remote options, and gave it a graphic-package makeover that aligns with the all-new Pike’s chassis design. Riders will benefit from Pike’s increased steering authority—thanks to BOOST-only spacing, stiffness and lighter overall weight—the new friction-reducing DebonAir air spring, and the potential to run wider (2.8") tires. - Every aspect of the all-new Pike has been optimized to guarantee stiffness and signature ride quality while focusing on weight reduction - Pike now focuses on Trail, leaving longer-travel Enduro applications to Lyrik - All-new chassis and all-new look - New Charger 2 Damper with OneLoc remote options - 160mm max travel for 27.5" and 140mm max travel for 29" options - Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications - New DebonAir air spring for increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support. - External rebound damping adjustment - Low speed compression adjustment - 3-position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal/Firm)
- Unidirectional carbon weave - Tapered 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" steerer - 39.8mm crown race - 45mm offset - En Certificate - Disc brake compatible
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
Machete is Manitou's answer to the call for a lightweight, cost-conscious performance Boost fork. Incorporating their versatile Manitou Absolute+ compression damping, tried-and-true TPC rebound, Hexlock SL 15mm axle and patented Manitou hollow crown technology, a Machete is all you need to survive in the wild. - Weight Lb / grams: 2030g (27.5+/29in) 2050g (29+) - Travel: 120, 140 - Spring: TS Air - Bottom Out: Rubber Bumper - Steerer: 1.5 T - Crown: Hollow Crown - Crown Finish: Shot Peen - Offset: 51mm - Compression Damping: Kwik Toggle 2 Position On/Off Damper - Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC Cartridge - Adjustments: Air Pressure Compression to Lockout Rebound - Leg Diameter: 32mm - Leg Material: Alloy - Wheel Size: 27.5+/29in, 29+ - Brake: Post Mount - Axle: 110mm Hexlock SL tooled axle - Crown to Axle: 27.5+/29in: 530 (120) 550 (140), 29+: 542 (120), 562 (140) - Colors: Black - Colors: Black Ano - Axle: 9mm, 20mm, QR15 - Crown to Axle: 26" - 498/520, 27.5" - 516.5/536.5, 29" - 530/550 - Colors: Black or White
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$17.00 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$349.99 - $369.99
Light (actually, very light)? Check. Easy to set up? Check. RockShox ride quality? Check. Too good to be true? Not if you are referring to the RockShox 30 Gold, featuring Motion Control damping. - Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fast Black aluminum upper tubes - Solo Air spring
$21.99 - $23.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$199.99 - $209.99
- Monark style linkage fork for vintage cruisers - Full chromoly construction - Disc or Drum brake mounts (160mm Max rotor) - Size: 26" - Rake: 57mm - Axle-to-Crown: 417mm - Axle: 3/8" - O.L.D.: 100mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when originally introduced in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Features: - Fully redesigned - Laboratory tested and team proven - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt, US Pat. No. 7,591,474 - Proven 41-Thermal processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty Specs: - 25mm steep offset - 3/8-inch axle slots only - 990 brake mounts - Starting at 2lb 2oz (912 grams)
$65.99 - $91.99
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
$51.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
A day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike sporting a RockShox 30 Silver will leave you smiling all the way to the bank. Race-proven plushness and ease of setup means more time on the trail and less time tinkering. Lightweight and packed full of legendary RockShox technology, the 30 Silver is sure to boost the level of your ride without boosting your wallet in the process. - TurnKey damper - Crown Race: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Coil - Negative Spring: Coil - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 62mm - Maximum tire size: 26 x 2.4"
You’ve probably observed more and more riders are on bikes that look "different" on your trails. Bikes that have wheels and tires of gigantic proportion – and we’re not talking about 29ers here. The thing is, even though fat bikes were created to float on top of snow, they’re just too damn fun not to ride on dirt. So how do amplify your fat bike adventures even further? With a supercharged, ultra efficient, first of its kind fat suspension fork called Bluto. We started with the features you’ve come to love from RockShox: Fast Black aluminum upper tubes, stout 15mm Maxle, remote or crown adjustable damping, tapered steer tube, and the infinitely tunable Solo Air spring. Then, the chassis got the fat treatment by re-engineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you’ll never be happier you went fat. - Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications - Motion Control damping featuring 3-position compression adjustment (open/pedal/lock) - Updated graphic package to complement the RockShox lineup - Includes star nut, Maxle Lite, & Right OneLoc Remote
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Axle-to-Crown: 365mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 120mm - Steerer Length: 200mm - Steerer Size: 1-inch
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
$27.99 - $31.99
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
Page 1 of 2 Next page