- Allows installation of 2-bolt SPD-style cleats on select Bontrager Road shoes - Compatible with Bontrager road shoes with nylon sole - Adapter plate replaces rubber plug in sole of shoes - Packaged as pairs
Key features: - Replacement strap for buckled Bontrager Road and MTB shoes - Compatible with 2009-2015 shoes, or all straps with this shape - Sold in singles - For optimal hold, it's highly recommended to also replace the buckle
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
Serfas' MTB Cleats are durable steel replacement cleats for use with Shimano SPD-compatible clipless pedals and shoes. They offer 4 degrees of float and weigh 73 grams per pair. If your old cleats are Shimano model SH51, SH55 or SH56, these replacements will work. Installation hardware is included.
$19.99 - $149.99 $149.99 Up to 87% Off
Make the most of the trails with Bontrager's RL Mountain Shoes. They boast Bontrager's Bronze series carbon soles that provide tons of power transfer plus enough flex for hiking and walking. Complementing the great soles are Bontrager's ergonomic inForm footbeds, breathable inForm uppers, no-slip heels, and tongues that extend all the way to the toes for a custom fit. You'll also love the ratcheting buckles and Velcro strap closures, as well as the aggressive treads, which offer serious traction in the dirt and mud.
Key features: - Compatible with all BOA equipped Bontrager shoes except Circuit and Sonic - Mix-and-match buckle and shoe colors to get a unique and customized look - Left/right specific design - BOA IP1 dial kits include dial, 1m of lace, T6 tool, and instructions - Red dials only include the dial - no lace - For additional service/warranty information visit: www.boatechnology.com
Key features: - Genuine replacement heel studs for your Bontrager road shoes - Maintains traction when walking off-the-bike - Includes mounting screws
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2 piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high traction walking surface - Hardware included
These versatile toe covers utilize thin, elastic, brushed lining for comfort and have a durable PU coating for moisture protection. Features - Windproof softshell fabric with water-repellent coating - 3D-cut toe box matches the contours of cycling shoes - Specifically designed for road shoes - Toe area reinforced for durability Material Main fabric: 50% Polyester, 26% Polyamide, 9% Elastane, 8% Rubber, 7% Chloroprene Rubber (Polyurethane breathable windproofing & Water repellency)
Our best-selling shoe cover, this piece slips easily over road shoes to add warmth and wind protection for cool weather riding. Our AmFIB toe cover is the perfect answer to cool weather. Its softshell fabric offers terrific protection from wind and rain and is as easy to pull on as a sock. We have increased the stretch to accommodate wider shoes and sizes on the bubble. The opening is sized for any three-bolt cleat. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Simple pull-on design. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road shoes with external cleats.
$24.00 - $31.00 $47.00 Up to 49% Off
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
The fi'zi:k toe cover's light, comfortable, water resistant PU-cloth upper is mated to a hard-wearing, waterproof reinforced PU fabric sole. With its Microfiber toe cap and puller and this elastic binding it's comfortable, easy fitting and doesn't interfere with your cleats. A reflective fi'zi:k logo aids visibility and a range of sizes are available to suit all riders. Specifications - Windproof and Water Resistant upper (PU, Nylon & Polyester) - Reinforced PU fabric sole, Toe Cap & Puller - Thin elastic binding - Reflective fi'zi:k logo - Color: Black Sizes - X-Small/Small: Sizes 36-40 - Medium/Large: Sizes 41-44 - X-Large/XX-Large: Sizes 45-48
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
$30.00 - $89.99 $89.99 Up to 67% Off
Bontrager calls the Race Road Shoes their entry-level model, but there's nothing entry-level about their features. These fine shoes boast carbon-reinforced soles so every watt of your precious power goes into forward motion. And, because power is nothing without comfort, the Races sport Bontrager's ergonomic inForm footbeds, breathable inForm uppers and molded heel cups, too. And, you'll love how you can find a perfect fit and feel every ride with the three Velcro straps.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
Let's get real; toe covers are a great way to deal with cold weather. They can be pulled over the toe of most cycling shoes and left on for the whole winter, and people do more miles on 45-degree days than they do on 25-degree days (even in Canada). Our toe cover uses our AmFIB softshell fabric to keep out the wind and rain and we positioned the band to sit behind toe spikes so that they will work with road or mountain shoes. Kevlar on the underside increases durability while the hook-and-loop closure makes the fit adjustable and the mounting quick. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Innovative power-band secures front of shoe cover under toes. - Kevlar bottom with hook-and-loop closure allows easy on and off. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road or mountain bike shoes.
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
$35.00 - $46.00 $130.00 - $137.00 Up to 73% Off
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
$38.00 - $75.00 $105.00 Up to 64% Off
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$39.99 $124.99 68% Off
Ready to shred with the best all-around mountain bike shoe ever? Igneo Women's MTB shoe is tough, secure, and stiff enough for solid power transfer with the right amount of flex for comfort and stability in hike-a-bike sections. Key features: - inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit - Glass-reinforced, internal nylon plate with full Tachyon rubber outsole - Boa L6 dial for precise adjustment - Stiffness index 6 of 14 - GnarGuard outer protection fights away trail brush and debris - Women Specific Design is engineered specifically to yield better fit and - greater comfort for women
Get the advantage of more grip with the Sabertooth Toe Spike Kit. The super-strong forged aluminum design easily mounts to any mountain bike shoe with front toe ports for a tighter grip when navigating cyclocross barriers, run-ups, and any off-bike section in less than ideal conditions. Key features: - Aggressive, earth-churning design - Made from precision forged stainless steel - Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
Bontrager inForm BioDynamic insoles with Superfeet are engineered to harmonize the interface between body, shoe, and bike, giving you the complete foot support you need to ensure mile after mile of pain-free pedaling. Models are color-coded: Red is low; Yellow is mid; Blue is High. - Engineered for unparalleled foot control, pedaling efficiency, and comfort - 3D Arch Pillar provides optimal arch support for improved knee alignment - Precision molded heel cup helps stabilize and align the foot - Footrest metatarsal pad helps reduce or eliminate hot foot - inForm BioDynamics—Optimizes natural movement for sustained, higher performance
$40.00 - $249.99 $249.99 Up to 84% Off
Sidi's Women's Genius 5 Pro Carbons are specifically engineered with efficiency and comfort in mind. The breathable and supple Lorica uppers cradle you in comfort and are tougher than leather. And, Sidi's Arch Compression Straps, Ultra SL Buckles and Velcro straps offer easy adjustment and a custom fit, while the padded tongues complement your comfort. Plus, Sidi's Millennium 3 soles deliver awesome power transfer and keep these great shoes nice and light. Get the Genius 5 Pro Carbons and your feet will thank you for years to come.
$45.00 - $53.00 $90.00 - $105.00 50% Off
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$49.99 $159.99 69% Off
Climb to new heights in the Rovv Women's Mountain Bike Shoe that won't quit on you thanks to a stiff sole with a durable upper for an overall reliable trail shoe. Key features: - inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimized, high-performance fit - Nylon composite Bronze Series sole - Boa IP1 dial for precise, two-way adjustment - Dual-injected TPU lugs - Stiffness index 6 of 14 - GnarGuard outer protection fights away trail brush and debris - Women Specific Design is engineered specifically to yield better fit and greater comfort for women
Page 1 of 8 Next page