Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
Let's get real; toe covers are a great way to deal with cold weather. They can be pulled over the toe of most cycling shoes and left on for the whole winter, and people do more miles on 45-degree days than they do on 25-degree days (even in Canada). Our toe cover uses our AmFIB softshell fabric to keep out the wind and rain and we positioned the band to sit behind toe spikes so that they will work with road or mountain shoes. Kevlar on the underside increases durability while the hook-and-loop closure makes the fit adjustable and the mounting quick. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Innovative power-band secures front of shoe cover under toes. - Kevlar bottom with hook-and-loop closure allows easy on and off. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road or mountain bike shoes.
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
$35.00 - $46.00 $130.00 - $137.00 Up to 73% Off
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
$38.00 $105.00 64% Off
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Get the advantage of more grip with the Sabertooth Toe Spike Kit. The super-strong forged aluminum design easily mounts to any mountain bike shoe with front toe ports for a tighter grip when navigating cyclocross barriers, run-ups, and any off-bike section in less than ideal conditions. Key features: - Aggressive, earth-churning design - Made from precision forged stainless steel - Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
Bontrager inForm BioDynamic insoles with Superfeet are engineered to harmonize the interface between body, shoe, and bike, giving you the complete foot support you need to ensure mile after mile of pain-free pedaling. Models are color-coded: Red is low; Yellow is mid; Blue is High. - Engineered for unparalleled foot control, pedaling efficiency, and comfort - 3D Arch Pillar provides optimal arch support for improved knee alignment - Precision molded heel cup helps stabilize and align the foot - Footrest metatarsal pad helps reduce or eliminate hot foot - inForm BioDynamics—Optimizes natural movement for sustained, higher performance
Pearl Izumi's thinnest, lightest and most aerodynamic shoe cover is perfect for racing or riding in cool, windy conditions. It's made with a breathable P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric that stretches to optimize your aero advantage while keeping your feet dry and comfortable. It also features a zippered rear closure for improved aerodynamics. Features: - P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric provides lightweight wind protection and water resistance - Wind tunnel tested for aerodynamics - Zippered heel closure for improved fit and improved aerodynamics - Recommended for road shoes with external cleats - Upper: 50% nylon 40% polyurethane 10% elastane; Bottom: 59% nylon 25% Kevlar aramid 16% polyurethane; Imported
$40.00 - $249.99 $249.99 Up to 84% Off
MILLENIUM 5 SOLE - The redesigned MILLENNIUM 5 SOLE is constructed from injected carbon fiber in a nylon matrix. This infusion of carbon fiber in the nylon increases sole stiffness and durability, ensuring optimum performance in the face of prolonged use and temperature changes. CALIPER BUCKLE - SIDI’s TECHNO-3 PUSH dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on the fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the TECHNO-3 PUSH buckle is serviceable and replaceable. It can be adjusted while riding, thanks to an innovative button which can be pushed to lift the buckle and facilitate the adjustment. SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM - The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is replaceable. HIGH SECURITY VELCRO - HIGH SECURITY VELCRO straps with integrated locking polymer teeth, that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmovable. SIDI HEEL CUP - Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash. REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD - For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad. Millennium 5 Sole heel pad has a new design and it is very light.
$40.00 - $249.99 $249.99 Up to 84% Off
Sidi's Women's Genius 5 Pro Carbons are specifically engineered with efficiency and comfort in mind. The breathable and supple Lorica uppers cradle you in comfort and are tougher than leather. And, Sidi's Arch Compression Straps, Ultra SL Buckles and Velcro straps offer easy adjustment and a custom fit, while the padded tongues complement your comfort. Plus, Sidi's Millennium 3 soles deliver awesome power transfer and keep these great shoes nice and light. Get the Genius 5 Pro Carbons and your feet will thank you for years to come.
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. The Thermal Pro is Louis Garneau's warmest shoe cover that provides 360 degrees of customizable protection from the worst winter can bring. A seam-sealed 2 mm neoprene outer with a fleece-lined inner provides unparalleled warmth, a customizable under sole prevents anything from seeping up into your foot, and easy wide openings with waterproof zipper and covered zipper garage keep the fouls of winter weather at bay. - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Side opening: Seam-sealed Hook and loop fastener with safety puller for easy slip on/off - Shoe Cover Visibility Features: HiViz 360 - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
If the sun is shining, why not go for a ride despite the cold? The Wind Dry 2 is an excellent wind-breaker that will protect your feet from the cold so you can extend your riding season safely thanks to reflective accents on all sides. DETAILS: - Fabric: WIND DRY fabric blocks cold while providing breathability - Neoprene cuff: Better fit and prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front, and sides for optimum visibility
$45.00 - $53.00 $90.00 - $105.00 50% Off
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$49.99 $124.99 60% Off
Ready to shred with the best all-around mountain bike shoe ever? Igneo Women's MTB shoe is tough, secure, and stiff enough for solid power transfer with the right amount of flex for comfort and stability in hike-a-bike sections. Key features: - inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit - Glass-reinforced, internal nylon plate with full Tachyon rubber outsole - Boa L6 dial for precise adjustment - Stiffness index 6 of 14 - GnarGuard outer protection fights away trail brush and debris - Women Specific Design is engineered specifically to yield better fit and - greater comfort for women
For those cool days when rain forces you to cover your shoes, the H2O 2 knows no equal. This shoe cover offers extreme protection from torrential downpours. The bottom of the shoe is almost entirely covered while the top repels water and also blocks wind. DETAILS: - Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - Rear opening: Rear zipper with zipper protector for easy slip on/off - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front and sides for optimum visibility
Protect your feet from the elements with the Thermax II. This shoe cover provides high insulation from the cold and is very water resistant. The Thermax II offers maximum visibility thanks to reflective accents located at the front, rear and side. DETAILS: - Fabric: All seam-sealed 3 mm super stretch neoprene laminated with fleece - Under sole: Under opening with Velcro for easy adjustment and reinforced rubber for durability - Side opening: Side Velcro with safety puller for easy slip-on/off - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front and sides for optimum visibility
$53.00 $105.00 50% Off
DIRT READY. When you’re out on the trail, you need comfort, efficiency, and a perfect fit to keep you going strong. A rugged sole and light but durable materials ensure Flux is ready for off-road adventures. Features - ForceDrive Nylon midsole with Rubber outsole - SPD clipless compatible design TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - QuickFit upper with three large Velcro straps - ErgoComfort footbed with TransTextura Plus anti-odor technology
Optimal insulation and wind protection for those cold weather rides. Features: - Windproof 3-Layer soft shell construction - Fleece lined for added warmth - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Zippered closure - Reflective accents and logos
$55.00 - $77.00 $220.00 - $231.00 Up to 75% Off
- Motion efficency system (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exobeam, full carbon outsole - Exowrap construction - 3x buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Quickfit microfiber upper for unsurpassed support and low weight - Slip-last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot - Laser cut micro-perforations help promote a balanced foot climate
$58.00 $116.00 50% Off
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
$58.00 - $116.00 $116.00 Up to 50% Off
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
For optimum power transfer to the bike, leg power needs to be effectively converted into propulsion. The IP3 insoles from Ergon support and stabilize the power transfer from the legs and feet straight to the pedals. Due to the patented stabilization delta, a natural foot position is achieved through three points resulting in an efficient and comfortable motion sequence while pedaling. Made in Germany and developed with insole specialist Solestar.
Cold feet and soggy socks are things of the past with Bellwether's Aqua-No Booties. Their Aqua-No fabric and seam-sealed construction shuts out precipitation while letting air flow freely. They feature zip closures for easy on and off as well as reflective trim for enhanced visibility. Plus, cleat cutouts and reinforced heels and toes provide durability. Features: - Waterproof and breathable - Seam-sealed construction - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Reflective accents and logos - Zippered closure
$59.99 - $69.99 $159.99 Up to 63% Off
Climb to new heights in the Rovv Women's Mountain Bike Shoe that won't quit on you thanks to a stiff sole with a durable upper for an overall reliable trail shoe. Key features: - inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimized, high-performance fit - Nylon composite Bronze Series sole - Boa IP1 dial for precise, two-way adjustment - Dual-injected TPU lugs - Stiffness index 6 of 14 - GnarGuard outer protection fights away trail brush and debris - Women Specific Design is engineered specifically to yield better fit and greater comfort for women
Extend your cycling season Round out your cycling wardrobe with one of our most popular autumn road products. The S1 Softshell Shoe Cover keeps you warm, dry, and protected in rainy or dry conditions above freezing. Key features - Choose the right gear for your climate—S1 for above freezing, S2 for below - Profila Softshell fabric for water resistance and windproof protection in cold and wet conditions - Visibility colorway uses biomotion to help improve daytime detectability - YKK zipper for easy on/off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Reflective elements enhance visibility during nighttime riding
$60.00 - $120.00 $120.00 Up to 50% Off
Tough, comfortable, and ready for the trail, Shimano’s SH-M088 Shoes offer just the right amount of stiffness for your off-road adventures. Stretch-resistant synthetic uppers feature micro-adjust buckles for fine-tuning the fit, while the mesh panels keep air flowing. The durable rubber treads also give support on hike-a-bike sections.
$63.00 $126.00 50% Off
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. Good news! Your search for the perfect foul weather shoe cover is over! Introducing the Garneau Thermal H2O Shoe Covers (some minor "assembly" required). This seam-sealed, 3mm super stretch neoprene, fleece-lined shoe cover is 100% wind and waterproof, and will keep your toes warm in the nastiest of weather! Its outsole is made out of rubber for additional traction, and can be cut to fit whatever type of cleat you have using the integrated cutting guide. We round it out with a seam-sealed zipper that tucks into a zipper garage and hits of reflectivity that offer additional visibility in low light conditions. Technical Details - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Opening: Sean-sealed zipper for all weather conditions - Shoe Cover Fabric: super stretch neoprene laminated with fleece