There has never been a better time to upgrade to the feel and performance of carbon wheels. Aeolus Pro 5 TLR is a full carbon, tubeless-ready disc brake road wheel that balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics for pro-level performance that doesn't break the bank. We started with a proven 50mm-depth shape and added the versatility of disc brake hubs to make a carbon road wheel available to all.
- D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, stiffness, and durability
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- 50mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width) DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina locking nipples
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim Material||OCLV Pro carbon|
|Axle||100 x 12mm|
|Inner Rim Width||19.5mm|
|Outer Rim Width||27mm|
|Spokes||DT Aerolite 14/17/14|
|100 x 12mm / N/A / Black/Anthracite / 700c||601479813612||562751||WHE48856110Y|