- Individually boxed - SCN-MSi - For use with index shifting systems - Speeds: 6/7sp Size: 1/2x3/32 - Links: 142L Color: Black
Shimano's Ultegra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. And, the plates are perforated to trim precious grams.
CN-HG701-11 Super Narrow HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Directional 11-speed chain - More efficient and silent, less maintenance - MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible - Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use BENEFIT - Smooth and reliable shifting performance - Weight: 257g (114Links)
The Shimano Deore XT CN-M8100 12-speed chain is optimized for use with the Deore XT M8100 MTB drivetrain system. - HYPERGLIDE+ technology dedicated chain delivers greater chain retention, improved shifting efficiency, and smoother transmission over rough terrain - Extended inner plate improves chain engagement - Reduced shift times and pedaling shock - Includes Non-reusable Shimano Quick-Link (SM-CN910-12) - Links (links): 126 - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Weight: 252 g
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible chain design is anything but normal, and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
With SRAM's X1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, solid pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
$30.00 - $34.99
The KMC HL1L Wide chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear. - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo drivetrains - Stretch-proof treatments provides exceptional durability - Hollow pin construction reduces chain weight - Links (links): 100 - Color: Black - Width: 9.5 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Bullet Pin - Half Link Chain: Yes
$12.00 - $19.99
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
$16.00 - $31.99
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links + Pre-Attached Offset Link - Single-speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Stretch Proof Treatment
Z7 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape
$49.95 - $79.95
- All have chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance with Shimano, SRAM, and newer Campagnolo 10-speed systems - ConneX-10sB: "Black edition" with ultra black-coating of the plates, ensuring optimal corrosion protection, 264g - Connex-10s0: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 264g - Includes ConneX 10-speed link
- Nickel-plated inner/outer links - Track/BMX/Singlespeed chain for 1/8" (wide) sprockets - Includes Star-series 1-speed (9.2mm) spring-clip connector - 399g @ 110 links (formerly called Whitestar-152): 1800lb load rating
$76.95 - $114.95
Connex S0 chains are made of high strength alloy steel. Their chamfered plate design offer precise, lightning-fast shifting, ideal for both road and MTB riding. - Alloy steel inner and outer link plates - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 10 speed drive trains - 5.9mm pin width - Reusable Connex master link included Connex sX chains are nickel plated for durability. Their chamfered plate design offer precise, lightning-fast shifting, ideal for both road and MTB riding. - Stainless steel inner links, alloy steel outer links, both electroless nickel-plated - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 10 speed drive trains - 5.9mm pin width - Reusable Connex master link included
$19.99 - $24.99
WTP Supply Chain, heat-treated links and riveted pins, made by KMC, thicker plates to resist impacts and grind damage. - Includes pre-assembled half link - Stamped WTP logo - 90 links - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
$38.99 - $44.99
Really popular solid selling half link chain. Extra wide and heat-treated mushroomed pins, stronger rollers and heat treated side plates provide maximum strength and durability. - 1/8" size, includes 98 links and 2 master pins - Colored chains are Teflon coated for low friction - Compatible with 8T driver and up - Links (links): 98 - Color: Pink - Width: 1/2 x 1/8" - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: Yes
$8.79 - $12.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
$10.79 - $19.99
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
- Quick release safety link - Chromium carbide finish - 2 per card - Speeds: 10s - Color: Silver - Width: 5.9mm
- Quick release safety link - Chromium carbide finish - 2 per card - Speeds: 11s - Color: Silver - Width: 5.6mm
- Individually boxed - SCN-SS An economical replacement chain for single speed - Speeds: 1sp Size: 1/2x1/8 - Links: 142L Color: Black
Shimano CN-HG71 6/7/8-Speed Chains - 8-speed MTB chain meets durability requirements for e-bike use - Designed for precise Hyperdrive SIS and Dual SIS Index shifting - Includes chain and chain connection pin, or quick link - Links: 116
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
- Deore/Tiagra 9-speed compatible - 3/32-inch - 116 links
Chain FEATURE - Anti-corrosion treatment for longer service life BENEFIT - Anti-Corrosion
Shimano Tiagra CN-4601 10-Speed Chains - For Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple drivetrains, please see 10-Speed Hyperglide non-directional chains - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Not compatible with Shimano 10-Speed Dyna-sys mountain bike drivetrains - Directional inner and outer plates designed for better contact with gear teeth allow smooth shifting even under high load conditions - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Perforated plates for reduced weight - 116 links
$24.99 - $28.99
Super strong half link chain with very strong pins and plates and Saltplus embossed logo on links. Steel, chromized treatment, type P121 Links (links): 100 Defined Color: Black Color: Black Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin Half Link Chain: Yes
Page 1 of 4 Next page