e*thirteen's Base pedal features a durable composite pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Durable composite pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency. - Weight: 260g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 2 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair - Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings. - 380 grams - 9/16" axles
Lots of foot-huggin' lovin and a natural connection to your bike...that's what you get from VP’s all new, dual-concave platform design. VP-Aim was developed with input from both top free riders and local soul riders to deliver the right feeling of control and security at the right price. It’s still thin, it’s still stylish, and it can take all the beating that you can give it and keep rolling on. - 105 x105 x18mm platform - 9/16"
VP's Flat Pedals combine wide platforms and a great grip for excellent stability with extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies for light weight and a rainbow of colors for high style. You also get tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 345 grams - 9/16" axles
- All of the technologies from the rest of XPRESSO line at an affordable price. - The large platform, low stack height, and adjustable carbon blade tension make this a great pedal for all cyclists looking for pedaling comfort and efficiency without a high cost. - If you're new to clipless pedals or have ever struggled to clip into your pedals, you'll love the ICLIC system, which features a pre-opened design that makes clipping in extremely easy. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 115g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm2 surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Hollow, stainless steel axle. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 113g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Carbon body and titanium axle. - Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 94g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Carbon body and new design creates a more powerful structure to transfer power from the cyclist to the road. - Power transfer and stability are also improved with a larger pedal surface area of 725mm - The ICLIC system has been redesigned to allow for a more positive engagement and to be more comfortable. - Watt-saving CeramicSpeed bearings and super-light hollow titanium spindle - 87.3 grams per pedal - The carbon blade is also adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 87g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ceramic - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Stay fully planted as you smash the mountain. The lightweight Smash pedal offers uncompromising performance with its strategically placed pins and bulletproof, extended axle design. - Body: Reinforced Premium Thermopoly - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 113mm x 114mm - Weight: 180g (each)
$11.99 - $14.99
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
$12.99 - $13.99
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
- Nylon co-molded body with rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16"
- One-piece resin body - Barefoot friendly rubber surface - Includes reflectors
- 1 piece folding pedal with a black boron spindle - Dual sleeve bearings for maintenance free longevity - 9/16" spindle - Platform size: 102mm x 74mm - Weight: 294g per pair
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 446g pair
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 391g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
- Aluminum body with rubber - Chromoly spindle
$31.99 - $32.99
- Oversized exerciser-style platform pedals with molded tread - Toe straps included - Fits most exercise bikes
Page 1 of 6 Next page